- During the season, he reeled off six consecutive top-five finishes.
- Starting with a 1-under 71 in his first round of the year, at the Ping An Bank Open, he had 25 consecutive rounds at par or better. During that same period, 20 of his rounds were under par.
- Fifteen of his 24 rounds (62 percent) were in the 60s.
- Shot a season-best, 9-under 63 during the second round of the Cadillac Championship, a tournament he went on to win.
- In his eight 2015 starts, he averaged ￥96,245 per appearance.
- In two years playing in China, he has earned ￥1,162,828, an average of ￥64,601 per start.
- His scoring average of 69.72 led the Tour, and his scoring average before the cut of 69.88 was also a Series’ best.
- He tied with Chinese Taipei’s Shih Chang Chan for the best performance on par-4s. They were a cumulative 6-under for the season.
- In 18 career PGA TOUR China starts, he has never missed a cut.