2018 WEB.COM TOUR ELIGIBILITY CATEGORIES
Reshuffles will take place at the conclusion of the Club Colombia Championship and every fourth tournament thereafter.
2018 WEB.COM TOUR ELIGIBILITY CATEGORIES
1. Tournament Winners
Winners of Web.com Tour co-sponsored events in the last calendar year or during the current year.
2. Past Champion of Current Week's Event
3. 2017 Order of Merit Leaders
Mackenzie Tour-PGA TOUR Canada – Kramer Hickok
PGA TOUR Latinoamerica – Jose de Jesus Rodriguez
4. Winner of 2017 Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament
5. Top 75 Money Leaders from 2017 Web.com Tour Regular Season
6. Next 25 Money Leaders from 2017 Web.com Tour Finals who did not earn a PGA TOUR card
7. Finishers 2-10 and ties at previous year's Qualifying Tournament
8. Finishers 11-45 and ties at previous year's Qualifying Tournament
9. Former fully-exempt PGA TOUR members
Brendon de Jonge
10. PGA TOUR Members 48-49 years old (3 spots per event)
11. Special members/medical (exempt)
12. Top 25 finishers of Regular Season; Top 25 finishers of Finals
13. Open qualifiers (12 spots)
14. Sponsor exemptions (Members not otherwise exempt)
15. Sponsor exemptions (Unrestricted)
16. Sponsor exemptions - Web.com
17. Top 25 from previous event
18. Top 25 official money list at time of reorder
19. PGA TOUR -- not exempt for current event
20. PGA TOUR -- Points List (Nos. 151-200)
21. Top 100 money leaders/QT finalists -- PGA TOUR past champions/veteran members
22. Web.com Tour -- Past Champions, 2016 and 2015
Dawie van der Walt
23. Finishers 76-100 WCT Regular Season/Additional QT Finishers/2-5 Canada/2-5 Latinoamerica
Samuel Del Val
Carlos Sainz, Jr.
Rich Cochran III
Yi Kuen Chang
Mike Van Sickle
Miguel Angel Carballo
24. PGA TOUR Past Champions, Team Winners, Veteran Members beyond 150 on money list
25. Nonexempt special members/medical
26. Special Temporary Members/Web.com Tour
27. PGA TOUR -- Past Champions
28. PGA TOUR -- Temporary Members
29. PGA TOUR -- Team Winners
30. PGA TOUR -- Veteran Members
31. Web.com Tour Past Champions (2009-2014)
Paul Haley II
32. Web.com Tour -- Veteran Members
P.H. Horgan III
33. Additional Open Qualifiers
Web.com Tour Performance Benefits
For the PGA TOUR:
- The top-25 players from the Web.com Tour Regular Season money list earn their PGA TOUR cards (with positioning determined in the Finals).
- The top-25 players on the Web.com Tour Finals money list who do not already have a card also earn a PGA TOUR Card (with positioning determined in the Finals).
- Any Web.com Tour member who wins three events in the same calendar year becomes eligible immediately for PGA TOUR membership in the current year and is exempt from the reshuffle the following year.
- The leading money winner from the top-25 Web.com Tour Regular Season, using combined money earned on the Web.com Tour Regular Season money list and money earned in the Web.com Tour Finals, and the leading money winner from the official Web.com Tour Finals money list at the conclusion of the Finals, should they be different players, are exempt from the PGA TOUR reshuffle the following year and are also awarded an exemption into THE PLAYERS Championship.
For the Web.com Tour:
- Winners of Web.com Tour events are fully exempt for Web.com Tour Regular Season events for the balance of the year of their win and the following full year. They are then eligible via Past Champion categories for an additional eight years.
- The top-75 players on the Web.com Tour Regular Season money list are fully exempt for the following year’s Web.com Tour Regular Season events.
- The next 25 players on the Web.com Tour Finals money list who did not earn PGA TOUR cards are fully exempt for the following year’s Web.com Tour Regular Season events.
- Finishers 76 to 100 on the Web.com Tour Regular Season money list are conditionally exempt for the following year’s Web.com Tour Regular Season events.
- Winners of Web.com Tour events are exempt for the particular tournament won for the following five years.
- PGA TOUR 126-150 in FedExCup points are eligible in the current year for the Web.com Tour Finals and are fully exempt for the following year on the Web.com Tour.
- PGA TOUR 151-200 in FedExCup points are eligible in the current year for the Web.com Tour Finals and have conditional status for the following year on the Web.com Tour.
Other Performance Benefits:
- Players within the next 50 players who did not earn a PGA TOUR card through the Web.com Tour Finals are exempt into the final stage of the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament.
- Finishers 76-85 on the Web.com Tour Regular Season money list are exempt to the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament.
- Finishers 86 to 100 on the Web.com Tour Regular Season money list and any player who played in the Web.com Tour Finals are exempt into the second stage of the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament.
- Winners of Web.com Tour tournaments in the previous three seasons are exempt into the second stage of the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament.
- Finishers 1 through 50 on the previous year’s Web.com Tour Regular Season money list and winners of Web.com Tour events in the current year and previous year are exempt from local qualifying for the U.S. Open.